RACE DAY! Keris Kares Royal Run: The Birthday Edition! (double click for the day's entire schedule of events)
- Date: 05/18/2019 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Downtown Newnan
Newnan, Georgia 30263
Keris was a proud kindergarten graduate of Newnan Crossing Elementary School. She was a vibrant, faithful child who bravely battled a rare form of pediatric brain cancer called Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) from the age of 4 until her transition at the age of 6. She made a lasting impression on those who knew her. The name Keris means love and charity. Our driving motivation is to pay it forward with love and charity and bless other hurting families the same way the community blessed Keris. Proceeds from this event fund our Family Emergency Fund, where household bills are paid for families dealing with a pediatric cancer diagnosis. Keris Kares' mission is to provide hope for families dealing with a childhood cancer diagnosis by providing spiritual, emotional, and financial support. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
Join us on MAY 18th, at the Greenville Street Park, 2 blocks south of the court square, for a Princess and Superhero autograph session; bounce houses; face painting; and many more magical surprises.
To be a sponsor of the 5th Annual Keris Kares Royal Run, email KerisKares@gmail.com or call 770-502-0200.
May 18, 2019: Race Day Run Down:
- 6:30 AM EDT - Day of Registration at North Court Square
- 7:30 AM EDT - Warm-up & Zumba
- 7:45 AM EDT - 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk begins
- 8:00 AM EDT - 5K Run/Walk begins at 19 West Court Square
- 9:15 AM EDT- Awards Ceremony
- 9:30 AM EDT- Balloon Release
- 9:30 AM-12:00 PM EDT - Family Fun Day